Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hail to the V

Feminine hygiene line Summers Eve has an awesome new commercial! I cant find a link to the actual commercial but its definitely become very controversial. I happen to love it! It declares basically that the Vagina is a powerful weapon that men will fight for ( so take care of it). 

I wish that I was told this as a child. Instead my mom beat "no sex before marriage" into my head my whole adolescence so naturally I had sex with the first idiot loser that came around. Had I known that my flower had the ability to start wars, I never would have given it up so easily.  So here is a lesson learned that  I will pass along to my little sisters; own your power as a woman. Embrace your sexuality and femininity like the Goddesses of ancient era's but remember, men had to fight battles to win the heart before they were awarded the ultimate prize.

Peace and Blessings,
Nora Love

No comments:

Post a Comment